Sunday, January 4, 2009

An Update, Finally


Last time I updated the blog, I was preparing to run the Atlanta marathon.  I said that if I did not update in a couple of days, assume that I died.  Well I did not die.  I completed the marathon in a little over 5 hours and ate about 10,000 calories in mashed potatoes to make up for it.

That is not the point of today's post.  It is to say this: screw T-Will E5 and the rest of the filthy Cards.  It's time for Billy to reverse this terrible record we have against ranked opponents and bring the Ville to their knees.  Much like the football wins the last 2 years have decimated the Cards, A big win in Freedom Hall could cause the same damage for their basketball program.  The boys in Vegas have us 8 point dogs, but if Jodie can catch fire, this will be a spectacle to behold.

No comments: